Why Outdoor Advertising?
There are five main options in terms of advertising mediums you can choose to promote your business: Newspaper, Magazine, Television, Radio and Outdoor Advertising.
There are several advantages that Outdoor Advertising offers over the other alternatives:
- Ability to target by geography: If you are targeting your marketing efforts toward an audience that lives or works in a particular region, Outdoor allows you to accomplish this more effectively than other alternatives. For example, placing an ad on a Highway 11 billboard will capture folks who travel that route frequently. Choosing a site for Highway 169 billboards will catch the eyes of another set of drivers. The point is—you get to choose where your ad will make the greatest impact.
- Visual impact over Radio and Newspaper: Radio has no visual element, while Newspaper is limited in its ability to include high-resolution graphics and colour in your advertising message. Outdoor, by contrast, can provide extremely high-resolution images to deliver your message with a high impact.
- Frequency: Outdoor messages are seen repeatedly by commuters who pass by the message every day. A Highway 11 billboard will be seen by people driving to work or running errands. And folks who drive by the same Highway 169 billboards begin to memorize the ads and businesses advertised. Outdoor advertising offers the chance to be seen again and again, but a television, newspaper or magazine advertisement is often only viewed once.
- Low Cost: By far the most compelling reason to use Outdoor is its low cost relative to other choices. CPM or "Cost Per Thousand" (Roman Numeral M = 1,000) is a common term used by advertisers to measure the cost of reaching an audience of 1,000. Most advertising mediums have CPMs of anywhere from $30 to $150. Outdoor, by comparison has a CPM of $2 - $5.
Why Vision Outdoor Advertising?
- Focus on Local Businesses: Our customers are small and medium-sized businesses that are looking for one or two billboards. We are a small business that caters to small businesses, and are excited about your order for a single billboard. Our competitors are much larger and, although they will sell a single billboard, their processes and prices are designed for large advertising campaigns that involve several billboard faces. By focusing on well-traveled local routes, such as posting a Highway 11 billboard or Highway 169 billboards, we can keep the focus localized on your business.
- Year-round Billboards: We specialize in year-round billboards, whereas our competitors specialize in short-term advertising campaigns. If you are looking for a way to deliver your message long-term, our products are designed to enable this, both from the perspective of durability of the materials and from the perspective of cost structuring.
- Big and Small Highways: We can provide you with a billboard on a smaller highway, whereas our competitors focus strictly on high volume corridors. While we have billboards on the busy highways, if you would like to display your message on a less busy highway, we can assist you. Whether you want a Highway 11 billboard or Highway 169 billboards, or ad placement on other local highways, we can help.
- Lower prices: Our prices are substantially less
than the prices of our competitors.